Are you tired of bouncing from diet to diet, never truly reaching and/or maintaining your weight loss goal, feeling defeated because you can’t seem to get out of the vicious cycle of binging and dieting, and being consumed by cravings?
Do you find yourself constantly saying, “I really shouldn’t be eating this right now” or “I can’t believe I ate that”, yet you are frustrated and bored to death with healthy food?
Does all of the conflicting information in the media about what you should and shouldn’t eat totally confuse you and drive you crazy?
Take a deep breath, and have a sigh of relief because your days of boring chicken and steamed broccoli are over.
What if I told you that you could have the freedom to:
- Have the body of your dreams
- Eat foods that you love
- Have tons of energy
- Feel in control of your health and your eating
- Never have to think about another diet again
Now you CAN.
Hi, I’m Sheila Viers, Emotional Eating Expert and Holistic Life Coach and I’d like to introduce you to Eat Well 360, the cookbook that is more than a cookbook. It’s a lifestyle and a way of eating. At least that what people who are using it are calling it!
Introducing Eat Well 360
A complete guide to transforming your relationship with food, or what I like to call how you “do food”, so that you can eat healthy foods that taste incredible and never have to think about another diet again.
More than 140 mouth-watering healthy comfort food recipes, including things like Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Oatmeal, Chili Cornbread Casserole, Shepherd’s Pie, and Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts, so that you can literally look forward to every meal.
- Breakfasts and Smoothies
- Salads, Dressings, Dips, and Salsa
- Soups, Stews, Chili, and Sides
- Entrees and Savory Snacks
- Desserts, Baked Goodies, and Sweet Snacks
Step-by-step tutorials showing you how to make your simple, healthy meals gourmet. We’re talking fluffy, chewy, homemade pizza dough, my secret roasting method that adds so much flavor, simple yet incredible fruit butter, no-sugar added compote, the best oatmeal you’ll ever eat, and more.
Resource manual – This section is a compilation of my most powerful knowledge about healthy eating, including my arsenal of tips and favorite ingredients. It makes it super easy for you to understand how to incorporate healthy eating into your lifestyle right now.
The health and fitness world is filled with lots of hype and quick fixes guaranteeing to get you 6 pack abs in 6 weeks or less, but the truth is, if you are anything like me, those diets don’t work.
The results don’t stick for the long-term and by the time you are done, you are miserable, starving all the time, fighting with your cravings and overall just feeling deprived of being able to enjoy your life.
You don’t need another diet. You need to learn how to build a healthy relationship with food. How to make healthy recipes that you absolutely enjoy eating. And how to nourish your body—not by eating what everybody else tells you to eat, but to eat what works best for you.
How incredible would it feel to finally:
- Learn to make healthy recipes that you absolutely enjoy eating.
- Know how to easily put together a healthy eating plan that is customized for you—your needs and your likes.
- Be able to nourish your body and satisfy your taste buds.
- Know that you are filling your plate with foods that are good for your body.
- Have better digestion and elimination.
- Maintain improved clarity and focus.
- Stop obsessing over food all the time and experience a sense of peace and relaxation throughout your day.
I can show you how to get all of that and more.
There’s something missing from most diet plans.
Sure they’ve shown you how to lose 20 lbs in 20 days, but what have they shown you about sustaining that?
What do you do when its time to face the real world after the diet?
What happens when you unplug? Are you prepared to do it on your own?
My Eat Well 360 Story
For a long time, my relationship with my body and with food was totally out of whack. I was constantly on a diet and looking for the next quick fix weight loss cure. On the rare occasions when I would actually succeed in losing weight, I always seemed to run into the same problem…I’d gain it back.
Never fail, once I lost the weight, I couldn’t keep it off. I would always end up feeling trapped by the limited food and afraid to live life as freely as I wanted to, for fear that I would eat something I shouldn’t and mess up my weight loss.
Further, all the information about what I should and shouldn’t eat kept changing. I was so confused and frustrated!
Fast forward 10 years, and I can now tell you that my husband, Ryan, and I have solved this dieting, deprivation, and fear of food problem once and for all. We’ve both:
- Lost a considerable amount of weight and gained our leanest bodies to date (a 90 pound loss for him and a 35 pound loss for me).
- Successfully eliminated food sensitivities.
- Gained an incredibly healthy relationship with food and healthy eating.
It took us some time and much trial and error, but finally we realized there IS a better way.
Together we’ve learned that eating healthy doesn’t have to be complicated, boring, or bland. It doesn’t have to be hard, all or nothing, or a war with your body and with your cravings. And most importantly, we’ve learned first hand, and taught many others too, that you don’t have to starve in order to lose weight and maintain the body of your dreams.
Eat Well 360 is my compilation of all that we’ve learned about healthy eating. No trickery, no gimmicks, and yes I’m going to tell you some radical things.
Here’s what I reveal in Eat Well 360:
- Over 140 of my favorite healthy recipes with full color pictures and nutritional information, organized under easy to find headings, so that you can jump into action and start making healthy and delicious meals today.
- The #1 thing you are probably doing right now that is sabotaging your weight loss results.
- The question that could make you rethink everything you’ve learned about blood tests and data.
- The decision that I made, which proved to be the most dramatic game-changing thing I ever did for my health.
- How I maintain seriously my leanest body ever while eating more than I ever ate while trying to lose weight—after years of over-analysis and obsession with weight loss.
- How I learned what foods work best for me and what I eat now, which includes having dessert every single night and enjoying my favorite comfort foods too.
- How to stop the vicious cycle of dieting and overeating once and for all.
- Why healthy eating and emotional eating are not black and white.
- My favorite grab-and-go meals and how I prep them for a busy week, saving time and money while eating healthy.
- How I overcame food allergies and you can too.
- My views on everything from meat, eggs, dairy, and organic vs. conventional food to measuring, tracking, and calories.
- My favorite must-have pantry items, which are my go-to ingredients for making healthy meals gourmet, simple, and yummy.
- What I do that goes against what popular culture tells you is healthy and why I am okay with it.
- My thoughts on alcohol and excess.
Bonus #1: Healthy Eating Integration Guide
In this bonus, I share with you:
- The question that will set you on the right track with healthy eating habits and your relationship with food.
- What happens when you deprive yourself of food you crave.
- How the things that you learned about food when you were little may be blocking you from having a healthy relationship with food now.
- How your fast paced lifestyle may be holding you back from achieving your leanest, healthiest body.
- The thing that could actually be causing your digestive issues (maybe it’s not food allergies after all…) and what you can do about it.
- Why it’s actually ok to find comfort in food.
- Why you really don’t have a willpower problem, the problem you really have, and how to fix it.
- What I had to do to mend my broken relationship with my body and with food for good.
- The cheapest anxiety cure you’ll ever find.
- What most research and experts aren’t telling you.
Bonus #2: Substitution Guide
The Substitution Guide is a comprehensive reference for you to understand how to correctly substitute other ingredients for sugar, oil, eggs, flour, and more, in order to make any recipe easily fit your needs.
I also share my secret tips for packing in the flavor, and other insights like:
- Why sugar and white flour are not the devil and what actually is.
- What to look for when buying packaged food.
- The most common misconception about stevia and other sweeteners.
Are you ready?
If you’re ready to stop bouncing from diet to diet and beating yourself up over food, and to start nourishing your body, boosting energy, allowing your body to do what it’s made to do, and to take control of your relationship with food, then let’s get started!
By making the decision to start Eat Well 360 today, you’re essentially saving yourself years of research and hundreds if not thousands of dollars in programs, testing and doctors visits. This I know (again) first-hand. I went back and added up all of the costs associated with trying to lose weight and fix my “broken” body. Want to know the total?
In a matter of 3 years, I spent $7,731.46. This was out of pocket, not covered by insurance.
While you may or may not go to the extents that I have, I want to save you the trouble and feelings of broken-ness that I’ve gone through. That’s why I’ve put together all of this information for you.
The best part is, it’s not even going to cost you half of that, or even a third of that.
In fact, it’s a steal at $47. Yep, you read that right. For less than $50, or the cost of 1-2 nice dinners out (depending on where you go) you can finally:
- Have your chocolate and your ripped body too!
- Never be held hostage by food again!
- Stop going to war with your body!
- Add more fun into your food and life!
- Simplify healthy eating once and for all!
And guess what, as a special thank you to all of you that kept on me about putting Eat Well 360 together, we’re offering a special promo.
You get the whole package for $27.
My Personal 30-Day Guarantee
If after 30 days of purchase you feel this isn’t the right program for you right now, you will get 100% of your money back. That’s right, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. We’ll send you a complete refund. It’s that easy.
Please note, Eat Well 360 is not for you if:
- You want a strict list of foods you should eat and foods you shouldn’t eat.
- You don’t like addressing the emotional side of eating.
- You’re not willing to get creative with food, try new things, and spend a little time in the kitchen.
- You are looking for a cookbook filled with recipes that have the lowest possible calories.
- You want a cookbook filled with strictly vegan, gluten-free, or paleo recipes.
What I can promise you:
- The things you are going to hear from me, you’ll rarely hear from anyone else.
- I’m going to talk to you person-to-person, no fancy words or scientific boring data, just real-world every day stories and experiences that I’ve seen translate into major results.
- I’ll show you the last nutritional system you’ll ever need to follow.
- I’ll show you how to create a plan that makes you always feel prepared, supported, and in control of your health.
- Eat Well 360 will transform your outlook and your body through eating real food that tastes incredible with recipes tested by some of the pickiest eaters on the planet.
I don’t think I’ve ever read through the table of contents of a cookbook before and instantly started drooling! [These recipes are] healthy, but hearty; indulgent, but smart. Nothing’s off-limits, but everything’s within reason. If you want an “everything in moderation” cookbook, this is exactly what you’re looking for. – Laura Williams, M.S.Ed. at Girl Gone Sporty
I’d buy Eat Well 360 for the Healthy Eating Integration Guide alone! Sheila is so good at making a healthy eating plan simple and something you look forward to. I’ve never been into cooking extravagant meals, but these recipes make my dinners feel gourmet!
Last but not least, her perspective on mindful eating and how your relationship with food affects how your body metabolizes it, is really unique and fascinating. Thoroughly enjoyed the book! -Marie
Thank you soo sooo sooo much for finally sharing this with all of us. I have been an avid fan of the Live Well 360 website and you actually were what started me on my healthy eating and fitness crusade. I am no longer a binge starve binger and would exercise my little heart out to compensate but I now enjoy a balance and food and exercise don’t consume me. It has been over a year and 1/2 and I am the fittest and happiest I have ever been! -Ruth
You really out did yourself – there’s a TON of good stuff in here. BTW – I’m addicted to your pumpkin bread. I’ve made that bread like 5 times now! =) -Chenay
Love Love Love the cookbook!!! Thank you for supporting to change my life!!! -Amie
Finally! A guide that teaches you how to have a healthy and fun relationship with food instead of another miserable diet book. It’s officially time to be healthy AND eat deliciousness!
Eat Well 360 solved my biggest challenge…how to maintain a love for food while having a healthy love for me. It’s not a diet, it’s a lifestyle! -Greg
Just wanted to share my positive feedback on the awesome cookbook. My family and I love it, and have tried many recipes. -Elizabeth
I’ve never had the greatest healthy eating habits, and frankly didn’t know much about healthy eating, but Sheila has taught me that healthy food actually can taste good and it doesn’t have to be complicated. Hands down, my favorite healthy recipes comes from this book and by the way, who knew oatmeal could be so exciting!! If you’re looking to start having a healthy relationship with food and are tired of bouncing from diet to diet, never being satisfied with the food you eat, you HAVE to get this book! -Genna
I’ve been working with people using these guidelines for the past 3 years, helping them to create a better relationship with their body and with food—one that works best for their lifestyle and tastes. I’d love to be able to share what I’ve learned with you.
Act now! This early-bird offer will expire soon.
Take advantage of it now, while it’s still available!
P.S. Eat Well 360 is a steal at only
$47 ($27) for more than 141 mouth-watering healthy recipes, step-by-step simple tutorials showing you how to make healthy meals gourmet, a resource manual with my best kept secrets about healthy eating, plus the bonus Substitutions Guide and the bonus Healthy Eating Integration Guide that ties it all together. Go ahead and buy now or scroll back up to get the full story.
P.P.S. Oh yeah . . . it’s fully guaranteed for 30 days or your money back, no questions asked. Let’s get started.
Please Note: This is a downloadable e-book program. You will NOT receive a physical package shipped to you in the mail. The entire package will be immediately available for you to download and get started right away after ordering.
Upon confirmation of your order, you will immediately be redirected to a download page to download the e-book and the free bonuses. If you have a high speed internet connection, the downloads usually take less than a minute. The e-book download and free bonuses will be in PDF format, so you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to open the files. Most computers already have Adobe Reader installed, but if you don’t currently have it, a free download is available once you’re on the download page.